Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just When You Thought ...

... that the Intarweeb doesn't provide enough unnecessary services, now we have this. You know, in case you forgot what happened about ten minutes before the end of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and needed to be reminded, and all you had was a net connection to find out. And you didn't want to look it up on Wikipedia or pirate the whole movie off Bittorrent or whatever.

You know, I said just this afternoon that on an increasingly frequent basis I say "well, now I've seen everything." Lately it seems I may just have to get a T-shirt: "Keep thinking I've seen everything. Keep getting corrected."

Edit: It has taken me until today to update my bookmark (originally) to wigu.com to the new overcompensating.com, and in fact I've only done it because Rowland started a whole new comic. Yes, I know it's been like a year. No, clicking twice and spawning a whole new IE window didn't really bother me that much. It's one of those things where, you know, you already did the annoying part, why go fix it now when you can put it off? Which reminds me, I should empty my (functional) dishwasher. Hoo boy. Is there a pattern here or what?

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that is the last few minutes of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" has Johnny Depp and follows the Roald Dahl book more faithfully

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

Well it's good to know somebody was paying attention when they titled the movie.

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at this guys other videos. He can play a mean piano, and does some other reenactments. He aint bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home