Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In Case You Were Wondering

Squirrels, deprived of tasty coaxial cable to munch on, have not devoured my soulful and well-lashed eyes. I can still read, watch terrible movies, play cards, and type flippant and shallow blog entries. It simply happens that nothing has inspired me to post for the last little while. I have been playing altogether too much World of Warcraft for anything interesting to happen to me. Mayhap the weekend will bring something of note, and then again, mayhap not. We shall see.

On the subject of World of Warcraft, that guy who wants your money posted a link to a Flash animation that you may find amusing if you know way too much about high-end raid content.

So, long story short: eyes fine, squirrels presumably chewing on someone else's cable, angry main tank funny. You may go about your business.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I had nothing better to do at work today then go through K Donovan's old blog posts, I should make a note that I no longer have a link to that video. Look for 'dots' on youtube, and you will find it. And no, I am not going to link it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home