Saturday, October 14, 2006

This Is Not So Good

My alarm clock just went off.

As in, I have been awake now for 24 solid hours.

I really, really, need to stop doing that.

In other news, if you know where this:

"I am the sun, you are the moon. Wherever you lead I will go,
following across the wide sky, as long as I live and you love.
Sun follows Moon until she tires, then carries her until she's strong
and runs ahead of him again."

is from, then you, like me, are a huge nerd. The rest of the poem is beautiful, but somewhat sad, and I shan't take up space with it here. The diligent can find the full text if they are resourceful.

And now, I must be going before my clock radio shifts to BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP.... hm. Too late.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Dude. Have you tried a combination of beer and Swiss Formula Herbal Insomnia Formula? It gives you funky dreams, but I guarantee, you will actually fall asleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home