Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hoo Boy

I have just got back from a birthday bash at a bar for a guy I don't even know, where I imbibed more alcohol in one sitting than at any previous point in my lifetime... by which I mean about .... er.... plus the Corona...

Seven?

Drinks in the space of two hours. I'm sure J 'n' O will note that this makes me a Nancy-boy.

So now I'm drunk *and* lonely. Woo!

Here's hoping nothing important happens tomorrow.

Must. Not. Hurl.

The good news is that I still have time to make some SERIOUSLY bad decisions before I pass out.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Well, I'm not gonna say that there wasn't a time when I used to drink a lot more than that at a sitting on a fairly regular basis, but that wasn't particularly healthy. You, my boy, have just been on what the government of Canada (and, really, anyone else) would define as a drinking binge. My fingers are crossed for not-hurling. So where did you go?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Oh, and here's hoping that the seriously bad decisions don't seem even more seriously bad after you wake up. Nobody wants to get up after a bender and discover that they bought 600 pounds of gypsum on e-bay the night before. We're rooting for you!

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word to the wise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home