Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bleuch.

I'm feeling sort of beaten down today. The general drear doesn't help any. Nor did getting rained on both on my walk to work and my walk home.

Especially not helpful was the article in today's National Post by a 40-year-old fellow who, having knocked up his girlfriend (now - still - wife) at 17, already has a 13-year-old granddaughter. Subtitle for this article? "Many of my friends will not live to meet their grandchildren." At this point I certainly don't expect I will, assuming I even have any.

Outlook hazy, try again later.

Bleuch.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

We have been having much the same weather in Edmonton, it is causing much floobing. I felt like I was a piece of bread being rolled into a ball between a giant's fingers. That's yucky.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

Gee. Old men doing young women, marrying them, and having families with them. What would that be like? I have no idea. I have to go now, I think that's my 28 year old stepmother on the phone. Please shoot me now.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

No, see, the 40-year-old guy knocked up his 17-year-old girl when he, too, was 17. Thus the granddaughter.

Although the fact that the granddaughter is now 13 calls the 40-year-old's math into question somewhat.

Hm.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Hey, something there doesn't add up! No.... This is all wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home