Sunday, July 02, 2006

Okay...

I know Alberta is supposed to be "the redneck province" but does that really excuse all the idiots I see driving around with Confederate battle flags as their front license plate?

I can only assume that it means something different to the driver than it does to me. I see one of these things, and all I can think is that it might as well be a sign that says "I don't much care for coloured folks." Is that seriously the message intended? Surely not. Surely it's meant to mean something like "don't tread on me" or "the Federal Government can butt the hell out of my life." Please?

In other news, my brother appears to have a Bacon number. I'm going to assume that it's not the same as mine, which is "infinity," indicating that I cannot be connected through any number of movie appearances to Kevin Bacon. This is because I haven't been in any movies. Presumably His Nibs will leave a comment or something identifying his number and explicating the consequent celeb-chain.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

My Bacon number is 3, as compared with an average on the IMDB of 2.94, which I think is not bad.

I am linked through Brandon Firla, with whom I appeared in a stage play and, yes, a movie, called, "The Making of the Rimers of Eldritch" So there, I have a better bacon number than most. The only opther person who I know personally with a lower Bacon number is Mike Hvisdos, who has a Bacon number of 2. He was in Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt, who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home