Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sure, Canada's Great And All...

By now everyone's probably seen those Tourism Canada ads where the camera's gawking at some famous foreign landmark, and then one of the locals shows up and raves about how great our history or scenery or, you know, stuff is, and how lucky we are to live here.

My new personal favourite is the Paris / Cathedral Grove one, where the young French lady says "we don't have such big and beautiful... things... in France." While gesturing wildly at her own hooters. Hee!

Yes, that's right, I'm 4.

5 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

No.... You definitely have 12 year old boy tendencies evidencing themselves... I got you a present BTW... (It was FREE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) And no. I didn't steal it during my grandmother's funeral. It is not a gravestone. There's a weight limit on baggage now. Nevertheless, it was free, to the best of my knowledge. Hotels have complimentary towels, right?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

Well, I, um...

*double-checks his towel supply*

Yes. Definitely yes.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

Sweet.... Any interest in climbing Thursday? Maybe? Just a little bit? Please? I've been living off a steady variation of British and Quebecois cooking for the last week, and I swear to the good Lord Jesus, butter/grease is like its own food group for both ethnicities. I. Need. Exercise.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

I don't suppose I could persuade you to substitute the word "friday" for "thursday" in that sentence?

Or, you know, use a telephone? :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

I could do Friday... But phones scare me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home