Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Have A New Job

Today (yesterday, technically) I got my formal offer letter from Bell West Telecom, confirming that I am starting full-time employment there August 8th.

Pay will be roughly what I made last year in real estate, plus a teensy bonus, plus it's predictable and documented. Hours will be less predictable, and the shop is 24/7, but I don't really sleep properly anyway and they're reasonably humane with their scheduling so that hardly matters. Plus I get full-time benefits on day 1, without having to wait out my probationary period. And a discount on my cellphone, which is already Bell. Hee.

Three cheers for Alexander Graham, eh what?

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Siochain said...

Ahem.
BOOOYAHHHH, BABY!
Way to go! I'm extremely happy for you, especially since now you get to buy all the drinks, meals, etc.
I'm... So... Happy... sniff sniff

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

The dude gets a job
that is much better for him
and makes him happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home