Saturday, July 22, 2006

I know spammers are retards, but...

Fine. Spam makes money. We all know this. It has to have some kind of rate-of-return or people wouldn't bother.

But why, WHY, if you're trying to trick me into opening your penny-stock market-manipulation spam, would you make the subject line "Home Web Hosting?" That just screams "THIS IS AN ADVERTISMENT AND YOU SHOULDN'T BOTHER READING IT." And then, when I do open it (because I'm a lonely masochist and I actually look at all my spam) it's not even an ad for home web hosting. That's just beyond retarded.

Drew's Universal Theory of Human Relations +1.*


*Drew's Universal Theory of Human Relations:
"Everyone, everywhere, is completely freaking nuts. No exceptions."

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

Dude, you really need a new hobby to distract you from your spam.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

Well, I took up "rock" climbing, but I find that when I get back from that I still have spam, so...

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Siochain said...

Tell me you don't be dissin' the climbin', man...

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

Oh, far from it. Just that there are no actual rocks involved (for which, frankly, I'm thankful) and that it does nothing - NOTHING! - to stop me from getting spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home