Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This Is A Test

... of how much like me you think. Or how much you think like me. Or how likely you are to think, immediately, the same thing that I thought. I propose that you do the following with me.

Take a look at this article...

...and leave a comment with the first thing that pops into your head. I'll be leaving a comment of my own, cleverly obscured using Fancy Computer Technology, which will allow you to learn what the first thing I thought was.

Perhaps this exercise will provide us some insight into our mutual ways of thinking about things. Like this.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger K. Donovan said...

?nisouc rehto eht si dlo woH

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jenn & Owen said...

What kind of idiot tries to step into the middle of a good, old fashioned, pitchfork fight?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Electronic Goose said...

How did the police react when they found out the fight was over who's older? And who decided to let the press know that juicy little tidbit?

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds be of the story of the alleged event in Poland where two guys got into an argument about who was the most "manly". All fun and games until they started chopping their own limbs off.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Gothic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home